I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 rand versus euro
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 6 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 Visa to TURKEY
- 11 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 12 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 13 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 14 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 15 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 16 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 17 Northern Italy
- 18 Suggestions for France Italy
- 19 Istanbul in April
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Venice apartments
- 22 First night after arriving in Milan
- 23 East coast trains
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Foggia Day Trip