We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Ideas for Seville visit with kids
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 5 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 6 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 9 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 10 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 15 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 18 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 19 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 20 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 21 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 ferry to Harwich
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG