I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
- 1 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 2 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 3 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 4 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 5 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 London on a sunny day
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 12 London hotels
- 13 What size luggage?
- 14 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 15 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 16 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 17 Nice
- 18 Bernina Express questions
- 19 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 20 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 21 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 22 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 23 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging