My wife and I will be visiting Slovenia next summer and will be spending a few days on the coast. Is it better to stay in Piran or in Trieste, Italy? How do they compare as far as general atmosphere, proximity to other sites and beaches, quality of hotels and restaurants, and any other intangibles? We will have a car. Thanks for any advice.
In Slovenia: Trieste vs. Piran- Where to Stay?
- 1 Visa to TURKEY
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 4 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 5 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 8 Tennyson Home
- 9 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 23 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 24 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 25 Air show in Paris, what to expect