The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
- 1 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 2 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 3 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 4 Stop over in France
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 9 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 10 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 11 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 12 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 Northern Italy
- 15 Home base in Provence in July
- 16 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 19 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 21 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 22 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 23 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 24 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 25 browsing homes for sale in Kent