Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Ireland SW Bed and Breakfast Advice Sought.....
- 1 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 2 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Home base in Provence in July
- 5 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 6 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Best area for wine and which one?
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 12 Prague Itinerary
- 13 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 14 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 15 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 16 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Drive Rome Florence
- 25 Paris Perfect: change of apartment