I am looking at flying into London for 7 days for my birthday. Will that be enough time to see the city and go to Amsterdam ? I enjoy eating, shopping, seeing the scenery, listening to music and dancing. Could anyone help me in those areas , so I can put an itinerary together. Also, what part of the city should I book my hotel? What airport do I fly into , this is my first time overseas. Thanks for your help.
Is 7 days in London enough time ?
- 1 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 2 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 6 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 7 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 8 Stop over in France
- 9 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 10 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 11 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 12 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 13 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 14 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 15 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 16 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 17 Northern Italy
- 18 Home base in Provence in July
- 19 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 20 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 21 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 22 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 23 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 24 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 25 Traveling with a guide in Turkey