I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
- 1 Planning my trip to Italy
- 2 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 3 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 Istanbul Hotels
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 12 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 19 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 20 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 21 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 22 Car Rental Locations
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?