I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
- 1 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 2 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 3 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 6 jungfraujoch mid june
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 9 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 10 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 11 confused by timeshare offer
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 14 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 17 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 How Long For Santorini?
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Evening in Oslo
- 24 Prague Itinerary
- 25 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places