We'll be visiting Amsterdam, Haarlem, Rotterdam, Delft, Groningen and the Kroller-Muller Museum near Arnhem in June and going to the major art museums in each of these places. Is it necessary to book the more important of these (Rijksmuseum, Vincent Van Gogh Museum and Kroller-Muller) in advance or can we walk in with relative ease? I've just wandered into these museums before but it was winter .... I expect June to be very different of course, but do we need a timeslot to avoid the queues?
Is it necessary to advance-book art museums in Netherlands
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 3 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 4 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 How Long For Santorini?
- 7 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 8 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 9 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 10 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 jungfraujoch mid june
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 confused by timeshare offer
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 25 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?