My husband and I are from Australia and will be travelling from Verona in mid September this year and after reading different opinions on websites I am now in need of advice.
Should we travel to LaSpezia and use this as a base to visit Cinque Terre or base ourselves in Portovenere.
We will be travelling by train to our destinations and basing ourselves for 5 nights in LaSpezia or Portovenere and then heading to Genoa for 2 nights.
Your advice on other 5 night stop other than LaSpezia or Portovenere are welcome
Is LaSpezia the best place to stay
- 1 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 2 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 3 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 4 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Rhine River Intinerary
- 13 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 Ah Paris
- 16 Estonia
- 17 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 18 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 19 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 20 Visa to TURKEY
- 21 I Need To Vent!
- 22 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 23 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 24 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 25 Tennyson Home