My husband and I are from Australia and will be travelling from Verona in mid September this year and after reading different opinions on websites I am now in need of advice.
Should we travel to LaSpezia and use this as a base to visit Cinque Terre or base ourselves in Portovenere.
We will be travelling by train to our destinations and basing ourselves for 5 nights in LaSpezia or Portovenere and then heading to Genoa for 2 nights.
Your advice on other 5 night stop other than LaSpezia or Portovenere are welcome
Is LaSpezia the best place to stay
- 1 Trip to London
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 7 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 12 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 17 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 18 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 19 Monaco to Paris
- 20 EuropeanDestinations
- 21 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 22 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 23 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 24 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 25 any recommended guides for Krakow area?