I've read that Vodaphone and O2 are probably going to implement in 2013. One blurb said early 2013, another indicated by Easter, another thought by summer. I'll be wanting a micro-sim and was just wondering when/if 4G-certified sims will be available.
Is there 4G-LTE in Ireland yet, specifically Dublin?
- 1 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 2 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 3 Drive Rome Florence
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 6 Prague Itinerary
- 7 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 8 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 9 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 10 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 11 Four days to wander France???
- 12 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 13 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 17 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 18 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 19 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 20 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 21 How Long For Santorini?
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 Car rental Italy
- 24 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 25 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK