I will be going to Istanbul for the first time at Easter and am looking for any recommendations for areas to stay in and budget hotels that are clean and safe. We'll want to do all the 'tourist' stuff but would love any recommendations for restaurants, bars or anything that might be off the tourist trail a little bit. We're flying into Ataturk on a Friday evening and leaving on Wednesday morning, so we have 4 full days in Istanbul.
Istanbul - first time
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Backpacking through Europe
- 8 Connection in Newark EWR
- 9 Tennyson Home
- 10 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 11 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 12 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Istanbul Hotels
- 15 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 16 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 22 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?