I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Istanbul Hotel Rec's
- 1 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 8 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Car Rental Locations
- 11 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 12 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 13 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 just want to know
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Florence to nice- help