I"m looking for a clean hotel /B&B in Istanbul for 3 nights in the Sultanahmet area only.
I want one with a terrace that serves breakfast with a view of mosque (s) or sea
I want a room with sea /mosque view - perhaps even with balcony. I don't mind the earlymorning call to prayer.
Does anyone recall a hotel/B&B that meets this specifications for $100 or less per night?!
- 1 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Tennyson Home
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Backpacking through Europe
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 12 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 17 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 20 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy