I've compiled the usual longer-than-we'll-have time for list of things we'd like to do for our upcoming trip to Istria over Easter Week. Pula, Rijeka, Senj, and perhaps Kvarner Islands are on the list, as well as the wine festival in Gračišće, but I have some questions about the remainder of our proposed agenda. If it matters, we are staying near Labin.
1. Should Grozjnan be a priority? We have been to Tuscany twice and really enjoyed wandering the hill towns, and we’re wondering if this one is unique.
2. Which cave would be the most interesting to tour, Pazin or Cave Baredine in Porec?
3. Has anyone reserved a guided tour at the Ucka National Park? Any comments or recommendations?
4. We have been to the ossuary at Kutna Hora and it felt a little unsettling. Might a side trip to Vodjnan from Pula to see the mummified saints also be a little creepy?
Thank you, in advance.
- 1 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 just want to know
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 Istanbul Hotels
- 9 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Florence to nice- help
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 15 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 16 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 17 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 18 Where to stay in London in July
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 23 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 24 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 25 ferry to Harwich