Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
- 1 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 4 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Ovington Square Flat
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 9 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Hotels in Sorrento
- 16 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 17 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 18 Germany with 6 month old.
- 19 Day trip to Capri
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 24 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 25 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?