Each xmas we make a jigsaw puzzle and give each of our kids(now 21 and 24) pieces in their holiday gifts. This is their favorite surprise! ( Last year we headed to London xmas day) They put the pieces together to discover where our family is heading for the yearly vacation (I travel a lot for work and it is a great use of points/miles). This year they found that they were going to help pick the destination. The great news is that we are headed back to Italy- we have never been S of Rome. We plan to spend a week on or near the Amalfi Coast and then a few days in Rome. We want to relax, do day trips- Capri, Pompeii, small AC towns... I would love to take a cooking class. We have been looking at Sorrento and Ravello. Am open to type of lodging. I know there is Hilton in Sorrento where I could use miles- they also have a quad room - 2 rooms 2 bathrooms together which would-be fun as we all end up hanging out in one room when we are in a hotel. The downside is that is a Hilton and I fell that you lose part of the experience - the upside is that I am a Diamond member so breakfast and lounge access are free. We don’t want to mess with a car. I would love any input to make this a great vacation. Our daughter graduates college in May and will start with Teach for America in June and I can't think of a better send off!
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 How Long For Santorini?
- 6 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 7 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 10 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 11 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 12 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 13 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 14 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 15 Germany with 6 month old.
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 18 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 19 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 20 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?