We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
- 1 Car Rental Locations
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 4 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 5 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 11 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 19 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 20 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 21 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 22 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 ferry to Harwich
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?