We are planning a trip to Italy for 5 adults and 2 teens. We are leaving the US June 13 or 14 and leaving Italy June 22. At this stage we are narrowing down the cities/sites we want to see most, but so far Rome, Venice, Naples, and southern Italy are at the top. We haven't dedcided on flights yet because we want to pick a starting point first ( Rome or Venice, maybe?) Our interests are food, photography, history, and the beach.
Italy in June
- 1 French Riviera Overview
- 2 London Evening Activity
- 3 Retirement Vacation
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Holocaust tours
- 6 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 7 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 8 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 9 Planning my days in Paris
- 10 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Car Rental Locations
- 13 car hire france and spain
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 18 Four Days in Seville
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 21 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 22 15 days in Central Europe
- 23 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July