We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
- 1 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 4 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 5 Almalfi in Late March??
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 French Riviera Overview
- 12 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 13 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 14 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 15 Foggia Day Trip
- 16 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 17 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 18 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 19 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 20 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Trip to London