We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
- 1 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 7 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 8 How Long For Santorini?
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 Germany and Italy
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 Moving to Spain
- 15 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 Lucerne where to stay
- 18 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 19 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 20 Four days to wander France???
- 21 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 22 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Drive Rome Florence
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days