Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
- 1 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 Germany and Italy
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 12 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 13 Changing of the Guard
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 16 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 17 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 18 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 19 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 20 Car rental
- 21 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 22 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square