Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Itinerary advice - 4 weeks in Europe
- 1 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 2 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 3 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 4 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 10 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 confused by timeshare offer
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 15 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 18 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 How Long For Santorini?
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Evening in Oslo
- 25 Prague Itinerary