Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
- 1 Car Rental Locations
- 2 Palermo and Taormina
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 5 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 6 Tour-Free Travel
- 7 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 8 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 9 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 10 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 London Spy Sites
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 East coast trains
- 23 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 24 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 25 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed