I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Itinerary for Fall trip Amsterdam-Munich
- 1 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 6 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 9 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 10 Almalfi in Late March??
- 11 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 French Riviera Overview
- 15 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 16 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 17 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 18 Foggia Day Trip
- 19 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 20 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 21 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 22 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 23 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class