I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
- 1 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 2 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 3 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 4 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 10 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 15 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 18 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 19 Stop over in France
- 20 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 23 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning