I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
- 1 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 4 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 5 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 8 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 9 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 13 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 22 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see