planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
- 1 15 days in Central Europe
- 2 France in 7 days
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 5 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 9 Suggestions for France Italy
- 10 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 15 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 rand versus euro
- 18 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 19 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 20 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 23 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 24 Visa to TURKEY
- 25 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?