Greetings everyone. I'm planning a 16 day trip to Rome, Greece and Spain in early June with my very active 5 year old and his 2 grandmas. I need help and guidance to make this trip special for all 3 of them, please. So far I have 3 nights in Rome, 6 nights in Crete, 3 nights in Athens, and 4 nights in Madrid. I have no clue as to what to plan around my travel companions age discrepancy. Would very much appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
Kid and Grandma friendly
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 4 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 7 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 8 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 13 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Istanbul in April
- 16 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 17 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 18 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013