My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Lake Geneva or Lake Como
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Monaco to Paris
- 3 EuropeanDestinations
- 4 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 5 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 6 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 9 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 10 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 11 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 12 just want to know
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary