I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Länder-Tickets (Train) - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 4 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 5 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Apartment in Seville
- 11 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 12 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 13 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 14 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 15 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 day trips from Stuttgart
- 18 Hotels in Sorrento
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy