After my study abroad trip in Spain this summer for two months, me and my girlfriend want to travel around Europe a bit. We will be in London for three days before leaving back for the States. We are both 20 years old, love food, are in good shape and enjoy new experiences.
In London we would like to spend at least a day seeing the normal tourist sites, so i am curious what is the best way for the two of us to do that? Also being college students price could become an issue.
We would also like to do some unique things to fully experience London but I'm not sure what those would be if you have any good ideas.
We would love to hear all suggestions and advice to help us try to create a great trip.
Adam and Emily
London for two college students
- 1 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 4 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 5 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 6 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 7 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 8 Paris trip report
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 11 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 12 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 13 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 17 I Need To Vent!
- 18 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 19 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 20 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 21 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 22 Montepulciano faves
- 23 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 24 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre