After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
London GTG early May?
- 1 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 2 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 5 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 6 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 9 Germany with 6 month old.
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 12 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 13 Time in Strasbourg?
- 14 Germany and Italy
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 17 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 22 Dolomites Drives
- 23 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 24 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 25 Istanbul Logistics Help