Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
- 1 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 2 Paris metro
- 3 Four Days in Seville
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 7 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 8 Backpacking through Europe
- 9 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 10 Connection in Newark EWR
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 16 York Food and Drink Festival
- 17 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 18 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 22 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 Paris Recommendations
- 25 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help