Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
- 1 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 6 Rhine River Intinerary
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Tennyson Home
- 15 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 16 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 21 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 24 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?