Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
- 1 France by rail or car?
- 2 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 8 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 9 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Normandy on our own?
- 23 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?