We are planning a tour with Globus to London and Paris. Part of the itinerary is sightseeing house of parliament, big ben, westminster abbey, piccadilly circus, buckingham palace. We drive by them and perhaps stop but do not go into them. Do you know if any of them are open to the public to tour through?
London sightseeing - what is open to the public for touring?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 5 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 6 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 7 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 8 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 9 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 10 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 Last monte Paris apartment
- 13 Wimpy's
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 15 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 16 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 17 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 18 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 19 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 20 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 25 Burano - best day of week to visit