I will be in London for a week next month. I am aware about the advantages of purchasing a 7-day travel card at a National Rail Station. I wonder if purchasing it Euston Station I will obtain the 2x1 discount when visiting some attractions, of course printing the vouchers beforehand. I have not found any list of stations where I can obtain a travel card with the mentioned 2x1 discount available. I only know discount is not available for cards bought at Heathrow or tube stations for example.
London Travel Cards where to buy
- 1 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 2 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 3 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 4 Edinburgh
- 5 Vacation rental in Provence
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 8 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 11 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 12 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 13 Battlefield Tour
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 18 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 22 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 23 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 Chip-and-PIN cards again