I am planning a trip mid May 15-29th with my grown son and our itinerary will include Paris, Wemmis, Switzerland (by Bern.. his Great Grandfather was raised there) then Florence, Italy. Any ideas on best avenues of route, transportation or other places we shouldn’t miss? I’m finding that Florence is not an affordable or easy city to fly out of to USA… any thoughts on options? maybe Rome?
Looking for advice on 2 wk trip: Paris, Bern and Florence
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 8 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 9 What is the best food in France?
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 18 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 21 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 Tennyson Home
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Where to stay in London in July