Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Navigo Decouverte
- 5 What size luggage?
- 6 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 7 Travel in Spain
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 12 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 Don't slight Bruges
- 15 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 16 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 19 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 20 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 25 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS