We will be driving between Florence and Cortona and are interested in a great little town to visit for lunch between the two. Friends have raved about Osteria di Passagno but it seems to be on the indirect route to Cortona (not necessarily a big deal) but also seems a little fancy. We tend to love more casual great food spots (love Il Pozzo in Monteriggiani). We've been to Chianti a few times so open to new ideas. Thanks for the advice.
Lunch spot between Florence and Cortona? Osteria di Passagno?
- 1 Prague Itinerary
- 2 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 3 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Car rental Italy
- 10 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 11 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 12 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 13 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 14 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 15 Northern Italy
- 16 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 17 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 18 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 19 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 20 Best area for wine and which one?
- 21 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 24 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 25 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?