We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
- 1 Trenitalia
- 2 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 5 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 9 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 10 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Beauty Products in France?!
- 14 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 15 portugal
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 22 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 23 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 24 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 25 San Remo Italy to Paris