Just found out that we'll have a few hours to spend in Marseille after flight arrives at 11:00. It was not planned as a particular destination, but we would be interested in tips and comments about how to spend about five hours there - on foot. Thanks again to all you experienced travellers!
Marseille in an afternoon?
- 1 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 2 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 3 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Sardinia in July
- 7 Foggia Day Trip
- 8 Barcelona to Positano
- 9 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 10 15 days in Central Europe
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Paris Recommendations
- 17 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 18 Suggestions for France Italy
- 19 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 25 France by rail or car?