Do eat at this restaurant in the very center of Marvao a few steps from the museum and near the castle., It has a great sense of Place and the owners are very very warm and helpful, and speak English. We had an 8 Euro lunch buffet with all you can eat salad, 2 entrees, appetizers, starches, and dessert. Best of all, the food was great! Nice dining terrace with shade and a view, and an interior den to eat in as well.
Marvao restaurant O'Castelo
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Best area for wine and which one?
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 5 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 6 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 7 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 8 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 14 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 15 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 19 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 Apartment in Seville
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 25 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe