My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
- 1 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 2 San Lorenzo Market
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 5 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 6 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 7 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 8 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 9 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 10 Cuenca or Toledo
- 11 Nice
- 12 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 13 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 14 Norway experts needed.
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 17 Last monte Paris apartment
- 18 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 22 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 25 Wimpy's