My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
- 1 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 4 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 Car Rental Locations
- 7 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 15 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 24 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary