A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
- 1 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 2 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 5 Paris Recommendations
- 6 Rhine River Intinerary
- 7 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 8 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 11 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 France in 7 days
- 14 Cinque Terre card and train
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 17 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 18 Suggestions for France Italy
- 19 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 24 Tour-Free Travel
- 25 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa