We will be traveling from Hallstatt to Vienna and wanted to stop overnight at either Melk, Durnstein or Krems on our way to Vienna. We had planned to visit the Melk Abbey and then stay overnight in Durnstein but could only find 2 hotels available during our planned visit (9/14) and they are expensive. Would you stay in Melk or Krems or in between Durnstein and Krems? We are looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel with a view of the Danube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Melk or Krems?
- 1 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 2 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 3 Wimpy's
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 7 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 12 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 15 Nice
- 16 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 I Need To Vent!
- 19 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 Train tickets
- 23 San Lorenzo Market
- 24 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 25 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal