My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
- 1 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 6 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 7 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 8 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 9 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 10 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 11 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 12 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 13 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 14 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 15 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 16 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 17 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 18 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 19 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 20 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 21 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks