I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 rand versus euro
- 3 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 4 Vacation rental in Provence
- 5 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Help with itenerary
- 8 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 12 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 18 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 21 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 22 portugal
- 23 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 24 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG