We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
- 1 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 2 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Planning my days in Paris
- 6 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 7 Four Days in Seville
- 8 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 11 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 17 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 18 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 UK flexipass best option?
- 21 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 London Evening Activity