We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Montenegro- Zabljak Durmitor and sleeping in mountains
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 3 Estonia
- 4 Visa to TURKEY
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 11 Tennyson Home
- 12 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 24 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 25 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???