We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Montenegro- Zabljak Durmitor and sleeping in mountains
- 1 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 2 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 3 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 Northern Italy
- 6 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 7 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 12 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 13 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 14 Rome & Southern Italy
- 15 Paris trip report
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 18 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 21 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 22 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 25 Istanbul in April