I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 1 Home base in Provence in July
- 2 Storage Madrid Airport
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 5 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 9 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 10 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 11 Apartment in Seville
- 12 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 17 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 18 How Long For Santorini?
- 19 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 20 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 confused by timeshare offer
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!